Posted by: College of Liberal Arts
POSITION: Full-time Assistant Professor
AFFILIATION: College of Liberal Arts
LOCATION: IKSAN, JEONBUK, Republic of Korea
CONTRACT PERIOD: March 1st, 2017 ~ February 28, 2018 (Renewable)
- Applicants must have a master¡¯s degree.
- Applicants must have 2 years teaching experience at least in ONLY university as assistant professors. (NOT private institute and any language center)
- Applicants must have 4 years teaching experience at least in university as visiting or part-time professors.
- Applicants must have 4 years teaching experience at least at public school with TESOL or TEFL certificate.
Duties: To teach undergraduate courses including English conversation and writing.
To participate the regular meeting and workshop.
Hours: Teaching hours are 9 per week and 6 office hours per week is mandatory.
Salary: The salary of 2,500,000 won will be paid on the 25th day of each month and a certain amount of overtime pay will be given (If he or she teaches more than 9 hours per week)
Vacation: Two paid vacations in Summer and Winter
APPLICATION PERIOD: November 25, 2016 ~ December 6, 2016
- Review of the application documents
- Interview in person ( In case of staying out of Korea, it is possible to have a telephone interview or skype)
- Teaching Demonstration
* Candidates to be interviewed will be notified by e-mail and a call after the review of the application documents.
- Cover letter
- Copies of degree(s) including Bachelor's and Master's degree with Apostille
- Copy of front and back side of Foreigner's Registration Card (if you already reside in Korea)
- Copies of passport
- Certificate of employment from every school
If applicants do NOT attach those documents, your application forms will not be accepted.
** Letters of recommendation are preference
** Documents must be sent by email only. (Fax and mail are not allowed)
If you are interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com