About the Company:
Institute of American Education (IAE) is a dynamic and growing education provider in
Vietnam. We offer a variety of programs at primary school, high school, and
undergraduate levels. In addition, we provide a number of English language training
courses, including General English Proficiency, Business English, and English for Specific
Purposes, Standardized Test Preparation, and English for Academic Purposes. We have
many campuses around Ho Chi Minh City, Ha Noi, and some other provinces.
More information, please refer to http://www.iae.edu.vn/sample-page/recruitment-2/
ESL Teacher (full-time & part-time)
Instructors at the following programs: Public Schools (primary and secondary
Schools), English Centers (Children, Teenagers and Adult).
Location: Ho Chi Minh City
We are seeking motivated, dedicated and passionate native English speaking ESL teachers to deliver our diverse programs. We offer candidates either full time or part-time flexible teaching opportunities across our campus locations. Teachers in the early stages of their teaching career will receive professional support and training where necessary from our academic team and senior teachers.
• Competitive monthly salary: $1000 - $2000. Employee will receive the possibility of overtime paid at an hourly rate.
• Work permit and Residence card assistance.
• Bonus ending contract 1st year, 2nd year.
• Up to 22 paid holidays per year - 10 public holidays and 12 days annual leave.
• Health care.
• Good facilities and friendly supportive working environment.
• Training and orientation into programs will be provided prior to teaching.
• We sign one-year contract and can extent upon agreement from both parties.
Roles and responsibility:
• Create engaging and effective lesson plans based on the curriculum plans provided by IAE Academic Team.
• Using a variety of methods of teaching to enhance and personalize students’ learning experience.
• To differentiate learning activities to meet the varying needs of learners
• Monitor students’ progress and provide regular reports regarding their participation and progress.
• Be a native-speaker;
• A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
• Have an accredited TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate
• Hold a valid passport from an English-speaking country
• Be creative and flexible in teaching approach, with willingness to adapt to different learning styles;
• Willingness to work hard inside and outside the classroom to help students achieve their
• goals, to collaborate with other teachers, and to support the mission of the school;
• We encourage fresh graduates with good grades and strong commitment as well as willing to learn.
How to apply:
Complete applications must include a CV, copy of degrees, certificates, A recent photo and a Statement of intent/cover letter.
Questions and complete applications should be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can submit an application in person at our office:
Institute of American Education (IAE) – HR Department
Address: 5-11 No.4 Street, Trung Son Residential Area, Binh Chanh District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.