Open Gates Recruitment is looking for male ESL teachers to work for the Saudi Royal Air Force in conjunction with the U.S. Air Force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to Airman cadets using the American Language Course.
• Marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
• Listening actively and effectively in order to identify and solve problems, facilitate learning for students and build student confidence.
• Attending and participating in ESL staff department meetings, professional development, workshops, curriculum/program planning and special events.
• Using a variety of materials and teaching techniques to enhance student learning and outcomes and maintain student interest.
• Performing general administrative functions including maintaining accurate records and compiling information and statistics.
• Planning and organizing work to meet changing priorities and deadlines.
• Operating classroom equipment including computers and projectors and usage of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) for database management.
• Tax-free salary ($5,500 per month)
• 30 days paid vacation.
• Fully furnished apartment or villa in an exclusive compound.
• Company car provided.
• Round-flight tickets provided to/from country of origin.
• Medical insurance provided.
• Great professional development opportunities.
* $6000 end of 1st year bonus; $3000 yearly bonus thereafter.
• Citizens of UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, and Australia ONLY.
• No online certificate (TEFL/TESOL/CELTA) or degrees from distance learning colleges and universities accepted.
• A Bachelor or a Master degree in teaching English (TEFL or TESOL) Applied Linguistics/ or degree in related field.
• Minimum 2 years of ESL teaching experience.
• Previous experience in the Gulf region is preferred.
• Demonstrate strong communication skills.
• Good working knowledge of classroom IT.
• Age 25- 58 years
* Familiarity or experience with Defense Language Institute (DLI) American Language Course a huge plus.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org