Seeking A Level Curriculum Leader in Guangzhou,Guangdong
We are looking for candidates as the Curriculum Leader. They should be knowledgeable with A-Level curriculum, professional and patient with good communication and leadership skill. The selected candidate will be offered with good compensation package based on the negotiation.
Provide leadership to a team of staff in the A Level curriculum area, coordinating their work to ensure high quality provision and outcomes for learners.
Ensure all awarding organization / examination board requirements are fully met for all main and additional qualifications.
Assist/Lead in the management of learners.
- Lead, motivate and inspire the staff team holding regular curriculum/subject area meetings.
- Work with lecturing staff to plan the design and delivery of the full course offer,ensuring the offer is fit for purpose and responds to college and national priorities.
- Keep up to date with awarding organisation / examination board developments and disseminate to staff to ensure all external requirements are met.
- Co-ordinate the teams work with marketing, external liaison, admissions and learner services to ensure effective marketing, learner recruitment and selection activities.
- Work with the staff team to ensure good quality schemes of work and up to date course files are in place to cover all aspects of delivery.
- In liaison with the Line Manager set appropriate annual targets and monitor performance against these targets for:
— successful completion
- For all qualifications co-ordinate timely completion of:
— learner registration with the awarding organisation
—examination entries (as appropriate)
—certification claims (as appropriate)
● Ensure accurate and up to date central data in relation to:
— all qualifications being undertaken by learners
— enrolment figures
—withdrawals and transfers
● Where relevant, coordinate the preparation for internal examinations and assessments.
● Fully support the quality cycle including:
— Participating in the comprehensive review and evaluation of courses/ subjects including key performance data
—developing and monitoring action plans for improvement
— encouraging participation in learner voice activities and providing feedback to learners
● Identify resource needs and ensure the efficient use of resource at curriculum team level.
● Support the implementation of teaching and learning initiatives
● Assist with the organization of appropriate absence cover.
● Assist the Line Manager with the production of timetables
●Assist in the recruitment, induction and supervision of new staff.
●Contribute to the staff review process by identifying staff development needs, aspects of good practice and notable achievements.
●Support the Line Manager to promote and monitor adherence to relevant college policies and procedures.
●Support the Line Manager in ensuring a clean, healthy and safe working environment, promptly reporting any areas of concern.
- 21,000-26,000RMB monthly before tax+ Free apartment
To apply at firstname.lastname@example.org