Echo English currently have one Kindergarten position available to begin immediately. The position then continues through until the end of the term (mid March 2017), with the option to renew for the next term.
You’ll be teaching students ranging in age from 3 - 6 years old. There are approximately 27 students per class, and there are two Thai assistants in the classroom to help out throughout the lessons. The school provides a curriculum and teaching materials and you’ll have support from a foreign Head Teacher, as well as our team at Echo English.
The school has a total of approximately twenty native English teachers working at the school, as well as a friendly Thai staff team. The school is located in the Don Muang area of Bangkok. And, the school will assist in finding suitable accommodation in the area, if needed.
- A salary of 30,000 THB / month
- Work permit expenses covered
- Assistance with settling in, finding accommodation, obtaining a non B visa and support throughout your time with Echo English
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor degree (in order to process you non immigrant B visa and work permit)
- TEFL certificate or equivalent / experience teaching or working with young children
- Available to start immediately
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the subject line, please state: Don Muang Kindergarten