Teach English in COLOMBIA, Free Program, Accepting Applications Now!
The only program of its kind in Latin America, Greenheart Travelâ€™s Teach in Colombia program is a fully structured program, ensuring your teaching experience is the most comprehensive and highest quality program available. The program is FREE for qualified applicants, and a monthly stipend allows you to support yourself while you experience Colombia as an English teacher and perfect your Spanish.
For more details and to apply for the Teach English in Colombia program, request more information here.
Upcoming Start Dates:
- June 2017 (high school positions) 5 and 6 month contracts
Deadline to apply is Jan. 15, 2017. Spots are extremely limited.
Program at a Glance:
- Free to apply!
- Placements in two types of schools: SENA Centers and public high schools with the Ministry of Education
- Placements in over 50 cities throughout Colombia
- 1,500,000 Colombian Pesos monthly stipend
- Orientation in Bogota
- All visa costs are paid for by the program
- Native English speaker
- Age 20 - 50
- Citizen of US, Canada, UK, Ireland, AU, NZ, or South Africa
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in any subject
Learn more about the teaching positions in Colombia on Greenheart Travel's website
REQUEST AN APPLICATION:
To get started on your application, fill out the online form here
Or, call Sara at 1-888-ABROAD-1
Still need to get TEFL-certified? Learn more about our certification courses in Costa Rica or Nicaragua before you arrive in Colombia!