Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM ECC Head office (HR Division) for a secure and reliable contract honored by the Corporate Headquarters of YBM ECC. YBM has generated revenues of 400 million USD per year and is the frontrunner in the EFL industry of South Korea.
We understand that for some of you, this will be your first time in Korea. We will guarantee to prepare you for, and provide you with, one of the most memorable experiences that you will carry with you throughout your lifetime.
And for those of you who have been to Korea before, working with us will only further your passion for teaching and life in Korea.Benefits you receive with YBM ECC which other schools may not provide:
Employment Locations:Daegu ECC
- Competitive salary of 2.0 million to 2.4 million won per month with RENT FREE, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
- Teach from Mon to Fri, 26 teaching hours per week; fewer hours than the average contract in Korea & avoid wide split-shift schedule you get from teaching adults
- Guaranteed contracts; you will always be paid on time and in full by the YBM Head Office in Seoul, regardless of the financial condition of your school
- Prepaid air tickets, not reimbursed, from the nearest major home city of prospective teachers.
- Relocation allowance 200,000 won
- Visa Fee Subsidy 50,000 won
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Compliance with the Pension tax refund for qualifying teachers
- Year-end completion bonus/severance (one extra month’s salary)
- Vacation days (10 days plus all Korean National holidays)
- Medical testing provided and paid for by YBM
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
(2 min walk to Sinmae Station, Line 2) Located in an affluent and upper-middle class Suseong district of Daegu with World CUP Stadium a walk or short bus ride away, you will never have t o travel far to go to grocery stores, gyms, shopping malls, or to just play ex-pat hockey on an Olympic-size ice rink. Downtown-central Daegu (Banwoldang Station) is only a short commute away with the usage of Daegu Metro.Suseong ECC
is located in Gisan-dong in Daegu, which is an upper-middle class community surrounded by beautiful mountains and amazing scenery. Attractions in the district include Yongjibong and Suseong Lake as well as the Sicheon riverside park. The school is a quick bus ride away from downtown Daegu which is crowded with restaurants, shopping malls, cafes, bars and more. People of Daegu are known to be warm and hospitable and it is a great place to live for newcomers to Korea. With the usage of the bullet train, Seoul is reachable in 2 hours and Busan is even closer.For more regarding Daegu ECC and Suseong ECC, visit ECC Locations at http://www.ybmecc.co.kr
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background checkHow to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.Tony Suh
YBM Head OfficeE-mail: email@example.comWhat to expect:
Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.Company Profile:YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.