ET Korea is a highly reputable recruiting company.
We find English teaching jobs for those who are open-minded and committed.
When we receive resume, one of our reps will contact you and have interview with you. We will find a position that suits your requests such as location, salary. If you have bachelor’s degree and want to explore Korea and committed to teaching English, send resume and a professional picture to us at
Contact person : Billy
Here are basic information about teaching English jobs.
- Salary and Benefits
1. Salaries : 2.0 ~ 2.5 Million KRW (equivalent to US $1,500 ~$1,600 per month.)
2. Overtime Pay – 15,000~20,000 KRW / hour (equivalent to US $10.12 - $13.5 per hour) (The usual overtime rate is over and above 120 hours per month)
3. Severance Pay – When you finish a full one-year contract. You receive an extra month’s regular salary.
4. National medical Insurance will be covered.
5. Airfare – You will receive free round trip tickets.
6. Housing – All the jobs we offer include rent-free housing. Teachers will be provided with basic furnishings by the English school.
1. Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
2. Have a clear criminal background.
3. Pass a health and drug test within 3 months of your arrival in Korea.
4. Be a native English speaker from any of the following seven countries Ireland, United Kingdom, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, South Africa