ESL teaching position in Ho Chi Minh City with high stable income, attractive financial rewards and many opportunities to progress.
Welcome to Major Education. We are one of the youngest yet fastest growing education providers in Vietnam with English centers and sit, 2 international schools and collaboration with some of the largest institutions around the world: Leeds Metropolitan, Macmillan and British Council.
We have a dynamic and inspiring work environment to help develop every employee’s full potential. If you are looking for opportunities and challenges to build your ESL career, please contact us!
ABOUT THE JOB:
- $1000-$1500 NET (22,000,000-33,000,000VND) per month, based on qualifications and experience.
Note: 1 USD is worth approximately 22,000 VND and the Vietnam Average Monthly Income (2015) is 3,300,000VND ($150USD).
- Assistance in applying for entry visa and financial assistance with work permit
- Up to 24 paid annual leave days per year
- Up to 9 paid sick days per year
- Punctuality and Teaching hour bonuses of up to $227 (5,000,000 VND) per month
- Contract completion bonus of up to $454 (10,000,000 VND)
- Health Insurance
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Fully furnished accommodation or accommodation allowance
- Training and development programs
- Contract Start Date: 1st August 2016
- Contract length: 10 months – renewable
- Resign bonus of $454 (10 million VND)
- Career opportunities
We also offer a high hourly rate for part-time teachers, starting at $18/hour net.
Candidates require the following:
- A degree
- A TEFL / TESOL/ CELTA Certificate
- A passport from UK, Ireland, Scotland, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia
- Strong communication skills
- Self-motivated, ambitious, actively seeks out challenges
- Ability to apply creativity and flexibility to our curriculum
- A student-oriented mindset
. Age range between 22-50
If you are interested please email your resume, including two references, to the following:
269A Nguyen Trong Tuyen, Ward 10, Phu Nhuan District, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Tel: 0084 1235 388 988