We are currently looking for 2 dynamic and enthusiastic teachers for our Kindergarten Program; the students ages range from 1.5 years to 6 years old. We offer competitive salary and generous holiday leave.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV, copy of passport, copy of degrees or certificates and 2 reference letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Competitive salary depending on the experience and education
• Initial training and on-going coaching provided by an experienced Coordinator
• Mon-Fri 7:30am to 4:30pm, preparation time is included, 1 hour lunch break
• 23 days paid public holidays per year, plus
• 18 days paid annual leave, plus
• 6 days paid annual sick leave, plus
• 2 weeks paid semester breaks per year
• Visa and Work Permit- reimbursed upon completion of contract
• Assistance in finding the accommodation provided
• Airport pick up provided
1. Prepare documents and lesson plans for teaching.
2. Manage a group of teaching assistants who will help you in the classroom.
3. Be able to work peacefully with team members and students from different cultural backgrounds.
4. Follow the core-values and mission of the Learning Jungle School.
• We prefer native English speakers
• Holder of a bachelor degree/TESOL/TEFL is a plus
• Must love working with young children
• Willingness to learn and improve teaching skills
• Must be punctual and have a high sense of responsibility
• Must be well organized, honest, patient, have a positive attitude and have a good work ethic