Busan/Haeundae Beach -Teach only Elementary from 2:30~8:30pm (up to 2.6~2.8)
Busan/Haeundae beach - Teach only elem. from 2:30 ~ 8:30pm (up to 2.6~2.8)
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching young elementary level students. Teachers will be provided with a fully developed, American curriculum to teach a classroom size of 10-15 enthusiastic students. The school is located within 3-minute walking distance from Centum City Station (Line 2) in Busan, 300 meter walk from Exit 11.
Why choose this job?
1. Competitive Salaries – teachers can receive up to 2.8 with severance, insurance, pension and a pre-paid inbound air ticket!
2. Teach only Elementary Students – Great teaching hours from 2:30 pm to 8:30 pm!
3. Summer capital of South Korea: Coastal region, subtropical climate, beautiful landscape
4. Haeundae Beach – Most popular beach in South Korea is only a couple minutes away
5. Live in Centum City – New and affluent neighborhood of Busan
6. Cheaper than Seoul – Cost of living is much cheaper living in Busan; save money!
Start Date: August 27th, 2014
Position: Native English Teacher Position at Busan LIA
Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 with housing or 2.6 to 2.8 without housing
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 9~10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Place: Busan LIA – 300 meters from Centum City, Exit 11 (Busan, Haeundae)
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday; arrive 1 to 1:30pm, teach from 2:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifies for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
* Ideally applicants must have teaching experience in South Korea
Qualifying applicants should submit their cover email, resume, and a recent photo. As well, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or please e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
< strong>What to expect
Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM Head Office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.