International House BKC ( www.bkcih-moscow.com ) is one of the most respected Language Schools in Moscow, a member of the International House World Organisation since 1995.
IH Moscow BKC is the only institution in Moscow approved both by the British Council and Cambridge English Language Assessment as an open test centre for IELTS and Cambridge exams.
Our teacher training center offers CELTA/DELTA courses and also has a wide variety of workshops, seminars, courses aimed at the teacher's self-development.
With our company you can get a training and become an IELTS and Camdridge examiner.
We also support the career growth of our teachers by promoting them to ADoS and teacher trainer positions within our company.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in some sphere (This could be in humanitarian studies, physical sciences, law, etc.)
- Qualification in ESL (CELTA, Trinity TESOL, SIT Tesol, TESL Canada, ACELS CELT, IHC or or equivalent* qualification.)
*Equivalent means that the qualification must have at least 110 hours of face-to-face input, 6 hours of observed and assessed teaching practice, is externally validated by a reputable examination body. Most online TEFL courses are not acceptable.
MAIN TERMS and CONDITIONS of IH Moscow (BKC) Contract:
Start date: August-September 2017
- Salary: up to 50 000 roubles per month (net) (30 hour-9 month contract) and up to 40 000 roubles per month (net) (24 hour-9 month contract)
Accommodation is provided.
General teaching contract package:
- completion of the contract bonus - up to 30 000 rubles.
- airfare reimbursement
- multiple-entry work visa, consulate fee paid by the school
- shared accommodation is provided
- unlimited metro passes
- meeting at the airport upon arrival
- paid induction period
- paid holidays
- health care
- 50% discount for Russian classes
- 24 hour emergency support line
- discount on training courses, including IH certificate in teaching YL, Cambridge DELTA course
- insurance fund
We also invite enthusiastic teachers of German, Japanese and Chinese languages, who would like to join our team and get all the advantages of working in a big, creative and multi-national company.
To become a member of our international team please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that recruitment manager reserves the right to dismiss emails from applicants whose qualifications do not meet IH requirements. We do not accept any online certifications.