We are looking for qualified Native English Speakers to join our growing team. We would like to welcome applicants for available positions in kindergarten/ primary / secondary levels to be able to start in April/May 2017.
Kasintorn St. Peter School offers classes from nursery to senior high school.
An established English Program based in Nonthaburi area (located near the biggest mall in the region and purple line BTS).
- Female Kindergarten Homeroom Teachers
- Female English Teachers
- English, Math and Science (primary levels)
Applicants should have:
- minimum bachelor’s degree
- with teaching experience
- motivated individuals who are dedicated to teaching and the betterment of their students
Kasintorn St Peter School is dedicated to the students who study here. Our team of foreign teachers is dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
1.) total remuneration of 42,000 baht (salary + satisfactory performance)
2.) plus monthly housing allowance (maximum 5,000 baht)
3.) after probation period; plus 3,000 baht salary increase
4.) contract completion bonus
5.) one year contract
6.) work from Monday to Friday and teach between 20 and 24 periods a week.
- full assistance in acquiring visa and work permit
- paid holidays: school/public holidays, business and sick leaves with pay
- accident insurance, meals, daily transportation from and to Pinklao / Rattanatibeth area
KASINTORN ST. PETER SCHOOL
Tel. No. 02-9253683 ext. 160
To apply, email resume and attach recent photo. Indicate also the position you would like to apply. Please include your availability.
If you have any inquiries regarding this offer feel free to call Liza on the above number.
To Edit or Delete this posting: