i) Language Department (LD):
• Openings: June, July & August 2017
• Position: teaching ESL/EFL to children mainly aged 6-12
• Average Class Size: 12 students
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri; 12:30 - 9:30 pm (inc. 1-hour break)
ii) Kindergarten Department (KD):
• Openings: July 2017
• Position: teaching ESL to children aged 2-6; with limited EFL classes for children aged 6-12
• Average Class Size: 15 students (with co-teacher present)
• Working Hours: Mon-Fri; 9:00 am - 6:00 pm (inc. 1-hour break)
• GUARANTEED MONTHLY SALARY: NT$56,000–NT$68,000 (depending on relevant experience)
• BONUSES: monthly attendance bonus, partial-airfare compensation, seasonal performance bonuses, end of contract performance bonus, contract renewal bonus, etc.
• ORIENTATION PERIOD: free accommodation and utility during orientation period.
Transport to remote branches provided.
• HOLIDAYS: six days paid leave per year. All relevant National Holidays (~11 days) given as paid leave.
• WORK VISA & ARC: work permit, ARC, and National Health Insurance provided.
Application process taken care of by the school.
• ACCOMMODATION: rent-free for first two months. School can assist with finding accommodation.
• OTHER BENEFITS: western-style management, free lunch provided each work day, curriculum and materials provided for majority of classes, friendly work environment.
III. TEACHERS WE LOOK FOR
• Are educators with a passion for teaching (prior teaching experience NOT necessary)
• Are able to create engaging and well-managed classes
• Are willing to commit to a 15-month contract
• Are from the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia or New Zealand (for visa-related reasons)
• Have a Bachelor’s Degree (in any discipline)
• Have a clean criminal record
• TESOL/TEFL/TESL/CELTA certificates preferred (but not required)
IV. APPLICATION PROCESS
Interested applicants should e-mail the following documents to samuel.timmskangning . A video interview invitation will be sent should the applicant pass the document screening process. We also screen resumes year-round.
• Proof of nationality (scan of your passport’s picture page)
• Proof of education (scan of your Bachelor’s degree diploma or higher degree)
• Two references with contact email addresses
• Copy of TESOL/TEFL/TESL/CELTA certificate (if available)
• Criminal record check (if available at the time of application)
V. MISSION STATEMENT
Our mission is to develop and enrich the lives of children through the teaching of English. We stress not only the development of each student’s English language ability, but the total development of their character and well-being.
VI. SCHOOL OVERVIEW
Founded in 1985, Kang Ning English School (KNES) is a private English school that offers both kindergarten and elementary to secondary level English education. Our Kindergarten Department (KD) receives students from age 2 to 6, and provides both full- English and bilingual programs. Our Language Department (LD) has students mainly between ages 7 and 12. Both KD and LD programs have well-structured curricula, and all classes are conducted in English only.
We pride ourselves as a professional English educational institution that always puts our students first. We provide a positive, stable, and supportive educational environment to our teachers. We currently have more than 15 full-time English-native-speaking teachers from all over the world, and are planning to increase the number as the school
Email - email@example.com
To Edit or Delete this posting: