International Educational Centre invites teachers for the 2017-18 academic year! Successful applicants will join our friendly team, to work in a high-quality, professional and enjoyable atmosphere with language learners of all ages, levels and abilities.
Our schools are all located about 30-45 minutes from the centre of Moscow. This means slightly cheaper living costs, a closer connection to the local community but still with easy access to the city centre. We have expanded rapidly in the past few years and continue to do so, owing to our excellent reputation the region.
Our supportive management and staff help both teachers and students feel at home. We offer a highly competitive package and a pleasant working environment in return for professional, motivated teaching.
Successful applicants will:
• be a NATIVE SPEAKER OF ENGLISH
• have a university degree
• have a recognised teaching qualification (CELTA, TESOL, TEFL etc.)
• be enthusiastic about teaching and living in Russia
• be open to teaching all ages and levels
• be able to arrive in Moscow August 18th – 22nd 2017
• a stable salary, linked to the dollar exchange rate and ranging from 50,000 – 76,000 rubles/month after tax, dependent on experience and qualifications
• PLUS: A comfortable flat PAID FOR BY THE SCHOOL (within walking distance of the school, shared with another teacher but with private bedroom)
• PLUS: Bills (excluding Internet) paid for by the school
• PLUS: Flights (20000-35000 rubles, depending on location. In exceptional cases a higher ticket cost will be considered), multiple-entry work visa, health insurance and registration all paid for by the school
• PLUS: Contract completion bonus of one month’s salary
• 30 academic hours per week (1 academic hour = 45 minutes) with 2 consecutive days off
• A maximum of 4 hours per week for extra activities such as placement testing, discussion clubs, office hours and student quests/games nights etc.
• 25 calendar days of paid holidays and paid Russian national holidays
• Social events for teachers, including excursions and events arranged for national and international holidays
• Free airport transfers
• Weekly Russian lessons for teachers, with the school covering 50% of the cost
• Mobile phone provided for personal use (calls paid for by the teacher)
• 24-hour help in case of emergency
• A friendly, supportive work environment with a range of resources
Additional information can be found on our website: www.iec-english.ru
These positions are suitable for both new and experienced teachers and training will be given.
Interested applicants are requested to send the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• CV (résumé)
• Cover letter
• Scanned university and teaching diplomas/certificates
• A recent photo
The contact details of two independent referees will be requested following a successful Skype interview.
To Edit or Delete this posting: