Due to ongoing expansion project in our school, we seek to employ more Native teachers to teach in our School.
School name: Confucian Private Secondary School
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• To conduct English classes for students at Primary and Secondary School levels
• Understanding of the characteristics of high-quality teaching and effective learning
• An ESL teacher should possess the following qualifications:
• Helping others to succeed
• Learning more about language
• Learning more about the different cultures from around the world
• Working with people from diverse cultures
• Trying to learn another language
• Teaching or tutoring adult ESL learners
• Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
• Recognize variations in student backgrounds, abilities, and learning styles
• Interact in a friendly and patient manner with students from different cultural backgrounds, students of all levels of language proficiency, and students who may have disabilities
• Monthly salary is: 16,400 MYR
• Competitive salary (tax-free)
contract (with annual return ticket)
• Teachers residence with individual rooms and air-conditioner (next to the school)
• Health Insurance
• Paid holidays: Up to 75 days
• Teachers can explore Malaysia culture, visit the lakes, beaches, and mountains during the weekends; tour the country.
• Cost of living is extremely affordable
•Average and maximum 20-30 students in Each class.
•Work days and times: Monday- Friday. 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
• A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university
• Impeccable command of English (Only native speakers of UK, USA, Canada, Australia & NZ)
• Relevant teaching experience
Send your application to HR Manager Uthman Jarood (firstname.lastname@example.org) All your documents will be strictly for employment purpose.