Red Chair Recruitment , Europe’s leading Education Recruitment Experts, are delighted to announce new positions for our clients in Saudi Arabia. Our British based clients have just secured a contract to deliver and develop teaching and learning resources for Female Medical track Students who will then progress into a career in the Medical Sector ranging from professions relating to Health Science / Laboratory, Nursing, Allied Health Professionals to Healthcare Administration.
The students will undertake a specific English language Curriculum which you will be required to teach in class for roughly 20 – 25 hours per week. You will be considered a facilitator or trainer rather than a teacher as the students in this project are mature and very motivated. We have initially three locations in Saudi Arabia where the course will be delivered, with more to follow in the years ahead.
Responsibilities Of post:
• Prepare and deliver lessons in line with the requirements of the Medical English curriculum
• Assessment and reporting on development of students
• Create a culture that is aligned to college values respecting the traditions of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Undertake student support related duties.
• Develop teaching and learning materials
• Monitor student attendance and achievements
• Contribute to quality assurance initiatives
• Evaluate courses with a view to continuous improvement of curriculum.
• Participate in course and team planning
• Liaise with Students and employers when required
• Assist with induction programme.
• Track students’ progress, maintain records .
• Undertake other academic tasks as required
• Develop Professional Standards for Teachers.
Essential requirements to be considered for interview:
• Must speak English to mother tongue standard
• Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa ONLY. No other nationalities will be considered
• Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification, DELTA considered a huge bonus
• Must have in excess of five years ESL teaching experience
• Must hold a minimum of a MA university degree specific to subjects of English, Linguistics, Education or TESOL ( degree must be awarded from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa ONLY)
• PHD holders highly desired
• Excel at teaching, Are naturally confident
• Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
• Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
• Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
• Are looking for a new professional challenge
• Previous experience of working at third level in the Gulf region is essential
• Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
• Salary range from 180,000 Saudi Riyals ( 48,000 USD, $56,000 CAD, €45,000 EURO, £39,000 STG, $62,000 AUS, 620,000 RAND)
• Rolling 12 month contacts
• End of contract bonus
• Paid accommodation to a high standard, inc. ALL utility bills
• Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
• Paid Medical Insurance
• Travel to and from work with additional transport arranged for shopping
• Superb holiday benefits
• Employment will commence in Early May, and you will be required to travel to Saudi Arabia at this time.
• These positions are presently reserved for female candidates only as education is segregated on gender lines in Saudi Arabia
If you have all of the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, I urgently need to speak with you! Please forward on your CV in word or PDF format to me at email@example.com and I will be delighted to arrange a pre Skype interview with you.
…We Get People,
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland