We’re an adult-only 1:1 English language institution located 30 seconds from Yeoksam station (green line #2). We’re growing quickly and hiring aggressively. If you’re looking to start or continue your career in ESL, look no further.
6 Reasons why you should join us!
1. We have the most highly qualified instructors. Our in-house teachers have an average of 6 years of ESL experience and all have TESOL certification and come from various countries including Korea, Australia, Canada, United States, UK, and Taiwan and have work experiences in different companies like English First, KPMG, Philips, Universities, and language schools all around the globe. We encourage collaboration, which means you’ll be working with top-class ESL instructors in Korea.
2. Our centre is 30 seconds from Yeoksam and has a great atmosphere. We modeled our interior to popular co-working space like FastFive and WeWork to give both instructors and student an unparalleled class environment.
3. Our instructors are paid well. Our starting salary is on par with market, but with experience within our organization and good performance, there’s a lot of room for growth. Our full-time instructors make 15~20% more than the average ESL instructor salary.
4. We provide E2 visa sponsorship for part-time employment. (min. 20 hours a week)
5.We have the best clients in the industry. Our clients come from the top companies in Korea such as eBay, Google, Samsung, Facebook, LG and much more. They’re motivated, hardworking, and themselves bring a lot to the table. Not only will you be teaching them English, you’ll learn a lot by networking with our clients.
6. Great staff and support. 80% of our staff speaks English very well, so no more miscommunication with management! Our community managers help our instructors with a variety of different issues from visa, housing, to finding the best gym in town.
Weekday Morning Shift: M-F 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Weekday Evening Shift: M-F 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Weekend Shift: Sat, Sun 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
*Other shifts are available upon negotiation
What are the requirements?
Teaching English is not something anyone can “wing”. That’s why our Partners are required to have the right skills, training, and knowledge succeed at Fast One.
Is TESOL required?
Yes & No. If you don’t have a TESOL certification, you must have at least 2 full years of ESL experience to start at Fast One. If you have a TESOL, depending on how serious the degree was, you may be eligible for a higher start-rate.
Is an Undergraduate degree required?
Yes. We do not discriminate against where the degree is from. However, you must have advanced to native proficiency in the Language you’re signed up for teaching. You must send in your diploma to certify your eligibility.
What if I don’t have a degree or TESOL, but still want to become a Partner?
There is a 16-session training you can take at Fast One to give you eligibility of becoming a Partner. There is an initial $200 deposit, but you will receive the $200 back upon your completion. Your tuition is deducted from your weekly pay once you start making money with us. There is also a Consultant Certification (CC) – a certification you can obtain to lead the first sales session with clients. Sales made here is added to your end of month bonus.
Fast One Values
Passion for Education
All Partners at Fast One share a passion for using their expertise to educate and help their students. We share a strong belief in Language education and are ambassadors to opening everyone’s door gate to a whole new world. Be it English, Chinese, French, or Japanese, learning a language is, really, having another soul.
Meritocracy, not Seniority
Results speaks louder than words (spoken or on a resume). We try our best to develop and elevate individuals that show strong growth potential and work hard to retain talents. Helping talented, motivated instructors succeed is our job!
Lack of diversity – it’s the elephant in the ESL ecosystem here in Korea. We are against any racial discrimination and are open to applications from any nationalities as long as you meet the eligibilities as an ESL instructor. We don’t discriminate against age, race, gender, sexual orientation, or what your skin color is.
Are you ready to start earning? Apply to become Fast One Partners here: http://www.fastcampus.co.kr/lang_fastone_partners/
About Fast Campus
Fast Campus began as a start-up camp about three years ago, and we have grown at an average of 70% year over year. Now we offer over 90 different courses in Business, Finance, and Start-Ups. Recently, we ventured into the most competitive education field in Korea - English. We did so partly because of growth, but mostly because our team shared the same vision of tackling the long-existing problem of English education in Korea.