Corporate English Trainers Needed in Taipei
We are looking for experienced ESL teachers to teach business English in Taipei.
We are a professional services firm that specializes in English-language communication and training solutions. We help organizations improve the quality of their external and internal English-language communications.
- Teaching client groups and individuals in business settings
- Using customized or off-the-shelf course materials, or coaching trainees on their real-work communications, presentation, etc.
- Ensuring learning approaches and materials are aligned with clients’ goals and expectations
- Coordinating with other team members on course design and training approaches
- Reporting internally and externally on training results
Hours of work:
- Flexible schedule of between 20 – 25+ contact hours per week
- Mon – Fri. Courses can begin as early as 07:30/08:00 (neg.), through to around 20:30 latest
- Most classes are 1.5 – 2 hours per session, with approx. courses 3 per day.
- Native Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, United Kingdom, and the United States
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum entry requirement of 4 years’ experience with adults, preferably in the corporate training
- 120-hour TEFL/CELTA/TESOL/Teaching License
- NT$800 per hour for training, assessments, original program designs
- NT$500 per hour for un-billed client meetings (of the meet and greet type, which are rare), and updating training plans (e.g. describing new training approaches adopted, etc.)
- NT$200 travel fee per class for central Taipei (and more if outside, e.g. Neihu is NT$350 - $500)
- NT$1500 for delivery of workshops
- Full NHI health insurance
- Unlimited (and unpaid) vacation (with reasonable notice to arrange cover)
- Cost of flights, accommodation, visa and resident permit to be covered by the candidate
- Able to commit to at least two years
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved