Native English Teacher for Hong Kong
A firmly established English Learning Center in Hong Kong, Monkey Tree, is looking for outgoing teachers to join its staff in Hong Kong.
They focus on a fun and stimulating learning program that targets the development of academic, social and emotional needs in young learners. Students aged between 3 to 12 years old are offered a range of classes that are expertly and collaboratively created by their dedicated team of professionals. Small class sizes, an internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both their students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
- Native English Speaker
- A university degree from an accredited university + TESOL, CELTA or TEFL (100-hour minimum)
- Valid passport
- Patient, creative, enthusiastic and should have a genuine love of teaching and children.
- Role and Responsibilities
- Teach a diverse variety of classes such as phonics, reading comprehension, creative writing, and grammar.
- Implement lessons, crafts, and activities
- Administer student progress reports to parents
- Organize necessary class materials
- Full visa sponsorship (all administered by the Company)
- Comprehensive, paid 8 day training and orientation program
- Optional, convenient, and affordable accommodation package
- Appraisals and career assistance
- Employee assistance and support
- Social network connections prior and post arrival in Hong Kong
- Opportunities for internal career advancement
- Optional and subsidized (Fully furnished shared accommodation)
- competitive and incremental with completion bonus. 23 000 – 24 000 HKD per month
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved