Standard Testing and Global Education Institute of the Paññāsāstra University of Cambodia is currently seeking 2 English native speakers for Professional English Program.
If you are interested, please send your CV, copy of passport and copy of credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Competitive salary based on qualification and experience
• 20 days paid public holidays per year
• 20 days paid annual leave and sick leave
• 1 week paid term breaks per year (3 terms/year)
• Assistance in finding the accommodation provided
• Airport pick up provided
• 1 year renewable contract
• Minimum Bachelor degree
• Valid Teaching Certificate
• At least 2 years teaching experience
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Native English Teachers only
- Teach IELTS preparation and academic English courses for 18 hours per week (including Saturday and Sunday)
- Work in office 20 hours/week only in the morning (8am-12pm) on marking placement tests, providing counseling service and assisting in other program-related tasks