We are currently recruiting for the position of Native Level English Teacher commencing in May 2017.
You will be required to work in a British owned and managed English language centre and private tutoring company located in Hong Kong.
The working contract will be a minimum of 12 to 18 months, with the option to extend after the first year.
We teach every aspect of the English language from speaking, listening, reading and writing to phonics, grammar and much more. There is a maximum of 6 children per class, but some classes are 1:1. Usually all lessons will be an hour in length. Students are typically between the ages of 1.5-14 years.
Teachers will be required to work on Saturdays (4.5 day working week).
- Competitive salary and gratuitous bonuses throughout year (more details will be given during interview).
- 4.5 day working week (2.5 days off per week).
- Help with finding accommodation and assistance with first month's rent.
- Working visa sponsorship will be provided for the right candidate.
- Welcome at the airport.
- On-the-job training and support.
- Career progression options for right candidate.
- 17 public holidays and 10 days annual leave per year (rising after first year of employment).
- Company-funded social work events and monthly team bonuses.
Prospective teachers must have a university degree, GCSE English & Maths and hold a TEFL, CELTA or other teaching certificate.
Please include your current C.V., a covering letter and a recent photograph when you apply for the position. Should your application be successful, we will arrange a telephone/skype interview with you.
Please send your current CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and state your potential start date.
If your application is successful, we will arrange a telephone/Skype interview with you, so please also provide contact details (both Skype ID and telephone number).