Teach near the beach in Chanthaburi, Thailand
Echo English is currently recruiting one teacher for a Primary position, teaching 6 year olds in a Kindergarten to Primary school located in Chanthaburi. Chanthaburi is located approximately 3 hours South of Bangkok, on the East coast of Thailand. Teachers here will teach in the Mini English Program (MEP).
The school is located approximately 30 minutes to the beach, and is a beautiful area to live in. The area has a large community of native English teachers, with a total of twelve native English teachers at the school. The position available is for a homeroom Primary 1 teacher, and the teachers are approximately 6 years old.
The school has a full curriculum and text books available for all classes. The school day starts at 7.30am and finishes at 4.30pm every Monday to Friday.
For further information please see this link:
- A salary of 30,000 THB / month
- Work permit expenses covered
- Assistance with settling in, finding accommodation, obtaining a non B visa and support throughout your time with Echo English
- Coastal area
- Native English Speaker
- Bachelor degree (in order to process you non immigrant B visa and work permit)
- TEFL certificate or equivalent
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo to: email@example.com
In the subject line, please state: Chanthaburi school.