Jakarta is a bustling metropolis where traditional Indonesia meets the modern world. From the variety of local street food to its vibrant cosmopolitan city culture, there is something to suit every lifestyle in Jakarta. Additionally, tropical beaches and mountain resorts are easily accessible for those weekends when you want to get out of town. Jakarta is also the perfect hub from which to access the rest of this beautiful country during holidays. Come and experience Indonesia with us at EF English First East Jakarta.
English First East Jakarta is a locally owned franchise group supported by a regional head office and the worldwide network of the global company. We are the largest English language teaching organization in the world. Under our franchise management are four language training centers in the greater East Jakarta and West Java area: EF English First Kalimalang, EF English First Bekasi, EF English First Summarecon, and EF English First Cikarang. We will be opening our fifth branch in Grand Wisata Tambun in summer 2017.
Our primary mission is to create value for our customers by helping our students meet their English language learning needs and help them achieve their personal, educational, and professional goals. Our premium course offerings are well developed and comprehensive programs at all levels for Young Learners and Teens.
We are seeking qualified native English speakers to join our staff on a minimum one-year renewable contract. The successful candidate should meet the following minimum professional qualifications.
• Be a native English speaker or near native English speaker at CFR C2
• Be at least 25 years old
• Possess a university Bachelor’s Degree (any subject)
• Possess a recognized Foundation EFL/ESOL teaching certificate
• One (1) year in service English teaching experience
• Be a national of the USA, the UK, Ireland, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
• Possess a currently valid passport with a minimum of two years validity remaining
• Possess a clean bill of health, including a lifestyle free of substance abuse
In addition, we look for the following qualities:
• A high degree of integrity and dedicated work ethic
• A flexibility of character and tolerance that permits adaptation to life and work in a developing country
• An enthusiastic desire to teach students of all ages, especially Young Learners and Teens
• A commitment to personal professional development and self-improvement
• A positive ‘can do’ attitude
We offer a comprehensive employment package, including:
• Competitive salary allowing for a comfortable lifestyle and holidays
• Full airfare reimbursement
• Full working visa
• Furnished housing shared with other teachers
• Approximately 38 paid vacation days per year. These include 12 days of personal paid leave, plus 14 days each year when our schools are closed, and all public holidays (approximately 10 days per year).
• Basic medical coverage
• A dynamic and supportive working environment offering opportunities for professional development through Continuous Professional Development and Cambridge exams.
To apply, please send your CV/resume by e-mail to:
Senior Director of Studies
EF English First East Jakarta & Bekasi
Jl. Raya Kalimalang Blok N/12B
13440 Jakarta, Indonesia
Come experience Indonesia with EF English First East Jakarta!