EFL Teacher wanted in Portugal, Europe
CAA English (Centro Anglo-Americano), a private language school in Vila Real (north of Portugal near the Douro Region, world Heritage) is looking for qualified native English teacher or bilingual for academic year 2014/15 (September to June).
We emphasize the communicative approach. We offer a relaxing learning atmosphere as well as a high standard of teaching.
- Dynamic/ flexible/ reliable Native English Speaker(or bilingual)
- BA degree – preferably in Language or Education
- ELT certificate (CELTA, CELTYL, DELTA, TEFL or TESOL)
- Excellent communication skillsand computer literacy
- Acquainted with international language certificates (University of Cambridge – YL, PET, FCE, CAE, CPE)
- EU work permit or passport
(*Every year we get a lot of interest from international teachers but unless candidates already have a EU work permit or an European passport they cannot be considered.)
*Full-time position to teach 24-30h week , Monday-Saturday
*Employment from 01/09/2014 to 30/06/2015
*A salary of 1,000 eur/month net with accommodation and utilities provided worth 500 euros.
*Additional benefits: free Portuguese lessons, free insurance; 22 days holiday (two weeks at Christmas and at Easter); paid attendance to the yearly Teacher’s Conference in Portugal (APPI); in-house training and workshops; assistance in dealing with Portuguese authorities.
Visit our website at http://www.caaenglish.com and our facebook page (CAA English, Vila Real)
To apply: Send current CV, recent photo, short cover letter addressed to Yuri Vogensen, Director, CAA ENGLISH-VILA REAL mentioning where you saw this ad to:
Please do not apply for this position if you do not meet the criteria.