We are currently seeking qualified and experienced (preferably at least two years) NATIVE English speaking teachers in Hong Kong
We are currently seeking qualified and experienced (preferably at least two years) NATIVE English speaking teachers with Bachelor's Degrees to join our teaching team in Hong Kong.
You will be teaching reading and literacy skills to children between the ages of 2.5 and 13 years using the I Can Read system.
I Can Read is an International Literacy based learning organisation head-quartered in Singapore. Alongside Singapore we also have a growing presence in Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Hong Kong and China.
We are looking for teachers ideally willing to sign a two year contract. All teachers will work 5 days per week with two consecutive (unchanging) days off per week. Please note that due to the nature of the business all teachers will most likely teach on at least one day in the weekend.
Compensation differs for each location, however in general;
- Monthly Salary $HKD 18,000
- Monthly Accommodation $HKD 5,000 ($HKD 2,500 during probation)
- End of contract bonus
- Company will provide Work Visa
- Airfare reimbursement at the end of the contract
- Company provided accommodation on arrival, and help with securing permanent accommodation.
- Airport pick-up
- 7 days training/induction with I Can Read's Professional Development Manager
- Career Development
- Opportunities to relocate internationally
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV or Resume in Word Format.
- A cover letter stating why you are interested in the position
- A recent Photo.
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree.
Please note that due to the anticipated level of interest in this role, we regret that we will only make contact with those applicants we wish to interview.
For more information about I Can Read, please refer to our website, www.icanread.asia