Details of Position
ACE is the largest, longest established, most respected, and best equipped ELT institute in Cambodia and has 200 teachers and 16,000 students.
There are exciting teaching opportunities for fully qualified native level English-speaking teachers at the Australian Centre for Education Cambodia at three campuses in Phnom Penh and one in Siem Reap province.
Cambodia is a great place to live and work, why don't you give it a try?
We are looking for YL, GEP, BEP and EAP teachers, those with at least one years experience are preferred as are teachers with current IELTS examiner status and teachers with experience using Moodle. A minimum commitment of six months is required.
ACE is accredited by NEAS, an Australian ESL industry standards body, and the minimum requirement for all applicants is an undergraduate degree plus a CELTA, or accredited equivalent.
All applicants will be required to provide original or acceptable certified copies of certificates. An equivalent ESL qualification should contain at least 120 hours of classroom instruction, usually intensive over a four-week period, a practical teaching component and should be accredited by a recognized body. ACE is unable to process applications which do not meet these requirements.
Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ACE is an initiative of IDP and is committed to protecting the rights of children and may request evidence of current police clearance.
For more information about ACE, please check our website https://acecambodia.org/ .
Salary and Benefits
• Highly competitive salary
• Most liberalised employment and tax regime in region
• Group accident and hospital and surgical medical insurance cover
• Highly motivated Cambodian and International students
• Extensive teachers' resource centres, at international standards
• Teacher professional development sessions offered each term
• Comfortable and modern teaching environment
• 22.5 teaching hours a week
• New term starts on 03 July 2017
***To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com