• Teach at a primary or secondary school, or a kindergarten
• Develop teaching materials tailored to the school’s needs
• Engage in an ongoing conversation with the English panel on English teaching and learning
• Teach at various secondary schools, primary schools and kindergartens in Hong Kong, Kowloon and the New Territories
• Lead English activities outside the classroom, and/or provide private and small-group tuition
• University degree (High school graduates will be considered for teaching assistant positions)
• Teaching qualification such as Certificate in TESOL/TEFL, CELTA and PGDE preferred
• Teaching experience preferred
• Passion for language education and youth empowerment
• Good teacher personality - patient, friendly and proactive
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in this position, please send your cover letter and full resume in WORD format to:
Working visas are available for high-calibre candidates.
All information received will be used for employment-related purposes only.