Are you looking to start the next stage of your TESOL career with the leading adult English learning brand in Indonesia? Are you looking for a welcoming, professional atmosphere, using a proven method of English language teaching?
Wall Street English Indonesia is currently looking for native English teachers to join our family in our seven Indonesian centres (five in metropolitan Jakarta, one in leafy Tangerang and one in Bandung, the 'Paris of Java').
So if you are qualified, dedicated, and interested in experiencing the rich culture of the world’s largest archipelago, then Wall Street English Indonesia is looking for you!
What we can offer you:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive remuneration package and housing provided.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus 14 national holidays.
- Small classes of adult students.
- Bright, modern centres in convenient and comfortable locations.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- Welcoming and supportive colleagues at all levels of the company.
- Ongoing training and advancement opportunities with a truly international brand.
What you can offer us:
Due to strict governmental regulations, the following requirements are compulsory:
- Minimum of a Bachelor Degree (preferably in English/Education/TESOL, although other majors will be considered).
- Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years’ formal English teaching experience, to be proven through references.
- Citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand, with English as a first language.
- Ready and willing to work a minimum 12-month contract.
- Under 50 years of age (above this age it will be difficult to obtain legal working status).
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please send your CV to email@example.com today!