Looking for a Science Teacher on Secondary Level
An International Christian School in South Korea is looking for a Christian American who would like to teach Science; Biology, Physics, or Chemistry, on the secondary level. At the bottom, please find the position summary. Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume, recent photos, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon hearing from you, we will be in touch with you soon.
- American citizen, preferably born and raised in U.S.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Faithful Christian (Protestant)
- No criminal record
- Healthy mentally and physically
In your email, please include;
- Date of birth
- Whether you have the criminal background check report issued by FBI or are in the process of obtaining it
- Your available starting date
- The best date and time to speak with you either on the phone or the skype
- Location: Daegu Metropolitan city, South Korea
- Teaching levels: secondary levels
- Starting date: July through August
- Working hour: 8:30 – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.2 million won per month, equivalent to annual income of around 40,000 to 45,000 US dollars in U.S. thanks to free housing and lower loving costs and taxes.
- Benefits: Round trip air-line tickets, single furnished apt, health insurance, national pension, one month salary of completion bonus, paid vacation, etc.
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.