Teacher of English
We are looking for enthusiastic English Teachers to join our team in Myanmar. This is an opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing enterprise and experience life in one of Southeast Asia's most amazing countries.
Position Title: Teacher of English
Reports to: Director of Studies
Duration: 12 months+
Role: To develop and deliver high-quality English lessons to learners of English as a foreign language.
Salary: USD $1,800-2,000+
- Prepare and deliver effective English lessons in accordance with the curriculum.
- Teach IELTS and ESP programs
- Ensure records are maintained accurately, are well organised and easily accessible.
- Placement testing.
- Participate in centre functions and activities.
- Other responsibilities as per policy.
Skills and Qualities
- Proficient native English speaker
- CELTA or equivalent qualification from a reputable institution (face-to-face with practical experience)
- At least on year of post-certification ELT experience
- A university degree.
- Basic computer skills.
- Shares the core values of the enterprise: value creation, results, purpose, integrity, learning and responsibility
- Genuine interest in education
- Professional, reliable and honest.
- Co-operative and flexible.
- Good sense of humour.
To apply for the position please complete this form: http://goo.gl/hCJdhV
For additional information please email firstname.lastname@example.org . Please do not email your CV or a cover letter unless requested.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved