Need to Get Away? 4-month Teaching Contract in Gorgeous THAILAND
Need to Get Away? 4-month Teaching Contract in Gorgeous THAILAND | First Semester Starts in May-June | Native / Non-Native Speakers Welcome to Apply! ESL Suite
Teach English in Beautiful Thailand!
Short-term teaching positions available in May/June and November!
About the Job:
- 4-month contract (one semester);
- Start dates May 15 - June 1 OR November 5;
- 24 teaching hours per week (between 7:45 ï¿½ 16:30);
- Monday through Friday Schedule;
- Curriculum provided;
- Lesson plans are submitted in advance of your classes;
- Two English camps will be held during the contract period.
- You should have a keen interest in working with children;
- You should be culturally adaptable, and enjoy working in multi-cultural environments;
- You should have a positive outlook on life, and be open to new challenges!
- "Native level" English proficiency (non-native speakers with English fluency are welcome to apply!)
- Bachelorï¿½s degree in any subject (must be notarized, or you can get a certified copy from your university);
- Clean criminal background (the check may be done at your local police station);
- 21-45 years old;
- TEFL/TESOL is preferred but not required;
- Excellent physical and mental health
- Salary 28,000 - 31,000 THB/mo. (commensurate with experience and qualifications);
- Provided housing or housing allowance 3,000 THB/mo.;
- Work visa reimbursement up to 2,000 THB
- Accident insurance (full medical insurance if you stay another semester);
- Arrival support and ongoing care from our local team;
- Full orientation and training before the semester starts;
- Housing provided during training;
How to Apply
If you're interested in applying, we kindly request you prepare the following materials:
- Your CV or Resume;
- A VIDEO cover letter;
- A recent photograph;
- Scan copy of your passport information page;
- Scan copy of your degree(s);
- Scan copy of your TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificates (if you have one);
- Your current location and time zone;
- Your earliest available starting date;
- Your Skype ID
Your Video Cover Letter should be no longer than 2-3 minutes in length. It can be submitted with a YouTube link or in MP4 format. Here are a few talking points you might consider for your video:
- Your name, age, and citizenship;
- A summary of your education and professional experience;
- Any experience (professional or otherwise) you have working with children;
- Your travel experience;
- Why you're interested in teaching in Thailand;
- Why YOU are the best person for this job!
To apply, please email these to Christopher at TeachThailand@eslsuite.com. Kindly include the job requisition number in the SUBJECT LINE of the email (THAI0517).
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved