ESL Conversation Teacher in Italy
An Elementary and Middle School in North Italy is looking to hire ESL Conversation teachers to join the school’s international program. We are located in Ivrea, a town near Turin and Milan. The main role will be to lead 6 classes, whilst implementing a student centered approach. There is high collaboration with the rest of the international team which includes the ESL coordinator, other lead ESL teachers, and ESL teaching assistants.
- Contract from September 2017 to July 2018
- 20 - 25 hrs weekly
- Hrs include class time, admin, CLILs and facilitating student organizations
- 1300 Euro gross monthly
- Housing provided (bills not included)
- Lunches provided
- Possibility of help with acquiring side tutoring work, if needed.
- University Degree
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certified
- Previous classroom teaching experience
- English Native Speaker
- EU Nationality
If interested in applying, please send a CV with a picture included and a cover letter.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved