Teach on the Caribbean coast of COLOMBIA - Short Contract - Public Elementary Schools
Teach English in Barranquilla, beginning this summer! This Colombian coastal city is located between Cartagena and Santa Marta, and is known for its enormous Carnival celebration. The program is FREE for qualified applicants, and a monthly stipend allows you to support yourself while you experience Colombia and perfect your Spanish.
For more details and to apply for the Teach English in Colombia program, request more information here.
Upcoming Start Dates:
- June - November 2017 (primary public school positions) 4-month contracts
Apply NOW as spots are extremely limited.
Program at a Glance:
- Free to apply!
- Short 4 month commitment
- Co-teacher position in primary public schools
- Placements in Barranquilla, Colombia
- 1,500,000 Colombian Pesos monthly stipend
- Orientation in Bogota
- All visa costs are paid for by the program
- Native English speaker
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in any subject
- At least 1 year of teaching or tutoring experience
- Basic level of Spanish
- Age 21 - 50
- Citizen of US, Canada, UK, Ireland, AU, NZ, or South Africa
Learn more about the teaching positions in Colombia on Greenheart Travel's website
REQUEST AN APPLICATION:
To get started on your application, fill out the online form here
Or, call Sara at 1-888-ABROAD-1
Still need to get TEFL-certified? Learn more about our certification courses in Costa Rica or Nicaragua before you arrive in Colombia!