Develop your teacher career at the frontier of the international ESL industry. Openings now available for English teaching positions with EF English First in Indonesia. Apply now for early consideration.
Start your ESL teaching career in Indonesia with EF English First, the world's leading privately-owned education company. EF has been in Indonesia for over 20 years and our experienced international team will take you through each step to make the move abroad a smooth and successful one. All that's needed is enthusiasm for travel and a passion for education. This is a great opportunity to meet people from around the world and gain international teaching experience in one of the education industry's most rapidly growing countries. Join our academic team and work abroad in cities across Indonesia.
ABOUT THE POSITION
EF English First Indonesia delivers English language classes to over 20,000 students from diverse backgrounds and age groups year-round in over 70 schools across this vast and fascinating nation. Many find our jobs teaching English in Indonesia as an incredible opportunity to further their career in teaching and meet others passionate about education while experiencing an exciting life abroad.
TEACHER SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Teachers are offered the opportunity to participate in company-organized trainings throughout the year as well as networking and social events. Teachers also have full access to Internet-connected computers, Touchscreen TVs, Interactive Whiteboards and iPads.
- Plan and deliver lessons to classes
- Use electronic media and EF's award-winning ESL courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- A Bachelor's Degree
- A TEFL Certification
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
To be considered for this role, applicants must be passport holders from USA, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- 11,000,000 - 14,000,000 IDR monthly after taxes, based on location
- Approved flight ticket reimbursed
- Housing provided in many locations
- Sponsored legal KITAS work visa
- Health insurance
- Minimum 10 paid annual leave days plus 18 national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
About EF English First
EF English First is the world's leading privately owned education company. Founded in 1965, EF operates in over 50 countries around the world. We have vacancies for teaching positions across Indonesia so if you prefer the fast paced city life of Jakarta, or want to be immersed in the more traditional culture of a smaller city, we probably have the position for you. We have both Kids & Teens schools and Adult schools in over 20 cities in Indonesia.