We are looking for an experienced native English speaking teacher at a great bilingual private school. Our elementary school has computers, SMART Boards, projectors and AC in every classroom. We boast an excellent retention rate with our foreign teachers, one has been with our school for nearly 10 years!
We are located in Gushan District of Kaohsiung City, Taiwan, near the Museum of Fine Arts. Kaohsiung City is a great city with easy access to beaches and mountains. Only a few hours from the sunny beaches of Kenting National Park. We are also a scooter ride away from Maolin, an indigenous district of Kaohsiung. I’ve been in Kaohsiung for 5 years and I love it. There is always something to explore nearby on the weekends. Whatever your interests are, Kaohsiung has something to please them.
1. Location: Gushan District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan
2. School: Dah Yung International Bilingual Elementary School
a. website: (www.dystcs.kh.edu.tw)
a. Degree Diploma: bachelor or higher; preferred Government-issued teacher's license (primary teaching certificate preferred) or a substitute license
b. Native English speaker (USA, CA, UK, AUS, NZ, IRE or SA passport)
4. Teaching Experience: 1 year or more; experience teaching young learners (K-6); experience teaching phonics to young learner
5. Workload: Maximum of 26 teaching hours per week
6. Curriculum and books are established but you can bring your own creativity.
7. Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00-17:20
8. Start Date: new academic year starts late August 2017 &nb sp; &nb sp;
9. Salary & Benefits:
a. Salary: starting at NT $62,000 per month, plus annual raise based on performance
b. Vacation: national holidays plus winter and summer vacation
c. Alien Residence Certificate (ARC), Work Permit, Labor & Health Insurance: Available
10. How to Apply:
Please send your resume to:
Division of English Programs,
Dah Yung International Bilingual Elementary School, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan