I Can Read Hanoi is seeking full-time teachers to work at our centres with immediately commencement date and near future.
I Can Read is a literacy-based English teaching organisation active in 9 countries worldwide, and is currently growing rapidly in Vietnam. Our unique, specially-developed system helps students develop the literary independence necessary to achieve excellence in all four skill areas. Teachers receive huge satisfaction from seeing the rapid improvement in their students' abilities, and enjoy using a system that is scientifically proven to work. Fully paid training in our methodology will be provided, as will a continual focus on your professional development. Our students tend to be between 3 and 16 years old, so experience teaching young learners (especially very young learners) is desirable. Our lessons are held on weekday evenings and weekends, though the amount of hours available varies depending on the centre.
- Full training for I Can Read Literacy Specialist Certificate and profession development programmes.
- Minimum net salary VND35,000,000++ (approx. US$1,600++) salary per month plus bonus and overtime payment
- 18 paid annual leave days besides public holidays
- Up to 28 teaching hours per week
- 5 day work week with 2 days off each week
- 8 – 12 students per class with Vietnamese assistant provided
- Visa and work permit support
- Co-paid medical insurance available
- Airport pick-up and 1 week accommodation available
- 2 months’ bonus and return flight home provided at end of 2-year contract.
- Native English Speaker
- Hold a degree (major related to Education) and a recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.)
- Having a background in Early Childhood Development is a bonus
- Have at least 2 years of experience teaching English as a foreign language
- Clean criminal record check (with validity within 6 months)
- Adaptability to our unique approach to teaching literacy
For more information about our I Can Read Hanoi please see our blog and website:
If you are interested in joining our team, and using a system that really works; please submit a full CV with recent photos, a relevant cover letter and a scanned copy of your degrees / certifications to: email@example.com
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted