CREF is an English language school located within walking distance from the Kremlin. It has been providing lessons to both corporate and private clients for more than 20 years. (http://www.cref.ru ) We currently require the following additional native teachers:
- Child Development Specialist • To teach Cambridge-based English language courses for children, either as individuals or as groups of up to eight. Groups are divided into 6-8yrs, 9-11yrs and 12–17yrs with a full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
- Business Language Support Specialists • To teach both general English and business English in a corporate environment. • To ideally have at least 1 year of experience teaching English and a recognised TEFL/CELTA certificate, with business experience being a strong plus
Contracts are for a period of 12 months from their start date, following initial acceptance.
Full time contract – 100 hours of teaching per month:
-Teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 72,500 RUR a month AFTER TAX, with the possibility that overtime pay will increase it to 90,000 RUR.
- Accomodation provided by CREF, but in this case teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 52,500 RUR a month AFTER TAX with the possibility that overtime pay will increase it to 70,000
- Quarterly bonuses. Teachers who work more than 300 hours in a designated three-month period will receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 30% of one month’s base salary. Teachers who work between 85% and 99% of 240 hours within a designated three-month period receive a bonus at the end of the quarter worth 15% of a month’s salary. Bonuses are also calculated on an after-tax basis. •
- Free Russian lessons twice a week. Russian courses taught by experienced and certified native Russian teachers.
- Teacher will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 120 astronomic hours (160 academic hours) a month. All hours over 100 per month are paid as overtime in addition to your guaranteed salary. You may be required to work 6 days a week with one guaranteed day off.
Program “Teaching English-Learning Russian” – 80 hours of teaching per month:
- Teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 38,000 RUR per month AFTER TAX
- Accomodation provided by CREF
- The teacher will follow a Russian course, individual lessons and/or group lessons from Monday to Friday, from September until June. A minimum of 200 hours of lessons are guaranteed.
- Teacher will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 105 astronomic hours (160 academic hours) a month. All hours over 80 per month are paid as overtime in addition to your guaranteed salary. You may be required to work 6 days a week with one guaranteed day off.
In both cases:
- Full (working) visa support with costs fully refundable. No visa runs required!
- One-off flight reimbursement. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Healthcare coverage
- Unlimited Moscow metro transportation card reimbursed every 3 months upon presentation of proof of purchase. (This is worth more than $100 USD)
- 24 days of paid holiday, in addition to Russian state holidays
- A high degree of proficiency in the English language
- A recognized University diploma, which the candidate will need to have officially apostilled by their home government
- The candidate must have been born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
- The candidate must hold a valid passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype. Please submit your CV/Resume for consideration to the Director of Studies at CREF, Mr. Simon Gilmer via e-mail on: email@example.com