Wall Street English Indonesia is looking for a passionate, exciting native English teacher to join our family in Bandung – the Paris of Java – here in Indonesia. Bandung is a youthful, vibrant university town, and the successful candidate will reflect this in his or her personality and teaching, and will love making a real difference in his or her workplace.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in any subject
- Hold a Cambridge CELTA, Trinity TESOL, or equivalent 120-hour TEFL course.
- Have formal TEFL experience, to be proven through references.
- Be a citizen of the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand.
- Be healthy and willing to take a simple medical check-up.
- Be under 50 years of age (above this age it will unfortunately be difficult to obtain legal working status).
- Be willing and ready to work a minimum 12-month contract.
- Be available to start work almost immediately!
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Company-sponsored working and residence visas for the length of your contract.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Housing allowance (enough to cover a secure, convenient, secure, furnished apartment), plus hotel accommodation on arrival and help finding housing.
- 15 days of annual leave, plus numerous national holidays (almost a month's holiday per year!)
- A welcoming and supportive community of colleagues.
- Ongoing training and professional support.
- Exciting career advancement opportunities both in Indonesia and abroad.
- Small class sizes (average of four students per class).
- Dedicated, self-motivated adult students.
- Expertly pre-planned lesson material, so minimum lesson preparation is needed.
- A bright, modern centre in a captivating city.
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International flights, airport pickup, welcome package with Indonesian SIM card and settling-in allowance.
- Easy travel links to many of the world’s top destinations, from the beaches of Bali to the jungles of Kalimantan!
If you meet these requirements and want to start the next chapter of your life with us, or if you would just like some more information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!