English teachers needed for middle schools and high schools throughout East China
“Taking that leap changed my life. Teaching in China has not only given me a richer life experience but it’s changed my perspective and understanding of the world. It’s allowed me to open up my potential and connect with people on a much deeper level. It was the best decision I've ever made and I must praise Echo English for facilitating my transition to China and tailoring my strengths to the correct opportunity. Since boarding that plane….. I’ve never looked back”
Ben Phillips, Bromsgrove, UK.
Echo English is an established educational brand in China with training centres throughout East China. The company operates its own training branches but is also a key recruiter for Chinese government schools helping to source and place foreign teachers.
We offer a huge spectrum of opportunity with competitive salaries and key support. We hire both experienced and newly graduated TEFL teachers. Our students range from kindergarten to adults so we can offer positions according to teacher preference.
So why choose Echo English?
There are numerous recruiters in China all jostling to attain the services of foreign teachers. It’s a competitive industry and the demand in China continues to grow. Some schools attempt to directly recruit teachers however candidates may not necessarily get the best deal. What we guarantee at Echo English:
1. Full and transparent visa assistance… offering step by step instruction. Attaining a visa can be a frustrating and daunting process for the first-timer. Various documents are required and applications must be detailed and articulate. Here at Echo English we do all the hard work. You simply send the required documents to us and we will take care of the rest. We will issue you daily updates on the application process.
2. Choice and selection… we are able to place candidates in a selection of schools or cities. We are versatile and can accommodate specific requests from teachers. Here at Echo English your work permit is registered with us, not a single designated school. This means that, should you be unsatisfied with your original location, we can transfer you without risking complications to your visa. We are able to assess your strengths and develop your career accordingly. This is a huge advantage in joining Echo English. Some teachers find themselves trapped with no escape… here at Echo English we have multiple doors of opportunity.
3. Minimal teaching hours. On average our contracts with government schools are only 15 teaching hours per week. This leaves an incredible amount of free time for travelling and recreation. This also makes our salaries extremely competitive. Be warned higher salaries advertised elsewhere often don't include free accommodation and the contracted hours can be 40 to 45 hours per week.
4. An experienced and trustworthy recruitment team…our team understands that teachers require full support and guidance when moving to China. This is why all our recruiters are fluent in English and have a 24 hour 7 day week contact schedule . We rely upon a dedicated team of Chinese, British and American recruiters to address all your concerns
5. Logistical and relocation assistance is probably the most crucially under-deployed tactic by other recruiters. We are here to meet you from the moment you get off the plane. We assist with police registration, medical checks, sim card registration, translation services, app selection. Indeed we pride ourselves on attention to detail and leave nothing to chance. We understand how important assistance on arrival is. It is our duty to make your integration into China painless and seamless… and we’ve earned ourselves a deserved reputation as guardian angels for our newly arrived teachers!
Salary and benefits
• 8,000-14000 RMB per month
• Free accommodation
• Flight allowance
• Low working hours
• View relocation and arrival assistance
• Language training
• Contract bonus
• Native and non-native applicants are welcome with accreditation from the correct university
• Degree holder with a clean criminal record
• TEFL or CELTA qualification or 2 years teaching experience
• Valid passport
Please email your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com
HR Foreign Recruiter Manager
Telephone: +8618668002367 (China) +44 7956111612 (UK)
Whatsapp: +44 7956111612