Teaching in Phnom Penh, Cambodia - Health Insurance + Work Permit Provided
We are one of the best international school in Phnom Penh in Cambodia. Established 1996, we have been running for 20 years. We have 4 campuses with a team of 40 passionate Native English teachers and 100 Local teachers. Over the past 20 years, We had adapted and developed a good teaching curriculum.
We now serve 1,400 students in Cambodia.
We are hiring Native English Teachers for our academic year starting on July 1st 2017.
About the Position
- Working location: Phnom Penh.
- Working hours: Monday - Friday from 7:30am to 4pm
- Days off: Saturday and Sunday
- Delivery English lessons on Writing, Listening, Speaking, Reading, Grammar
- Delivery other subjects: Science, Geography, History, Drama, Arts, Music (depends on the teacher’s preference and experience)
- Salary: $1,500/month
- Work permit provided
- Two-week holiday paid by school / year
- All Cambodian national holiday paid
- American national holiday paid
- Health insurance provided
- Please send your CV ( cover letter ), a photo of your degree, teaching certificate, passport to our email: email@example.com
- Please use email subject: (Your full name) Apply for ALIS Cambodia
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved