GEMS Academy Alexandria is a thriving, fast-growing and well established school based in the coastal city of Alexandria, Egypt. We are currently seeking teachers with real enthusiasm who will inspire and motivate our young learners. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening.
GEMS Academy Alexandria has a British and French Division which currently provides education to 500 children. We are also part of the GEMS Global Network of Schools.
We are currently have the following position available:
• EYFS (Foundation Stage) Teachers
These are full time posts for the Academic year 2017/18
The successful candidates:
• Holder of a TEFL Certificate is a must
• must be a qualified teacher with a minimum of one years’ experience
• will be an effective communicator with the ability to inspire children
• will be able to demonstrate proficiency in English, both written and spoken
• will be able to work in a diplomatic and cooperative manner
• will demonstrate commitment to safeguarding children
• will be able to contribute to the school’s extra curricula programme
• will be available to commit to a two year contract
The interview process will involve:
• An interview with the Senior Management Team
References must be available upon of request.
As part of our employment package the successful candidate will be eligible to receive the following benefits:
• Free accommodation
• Transportation to and from the Academy
• Annual flight allowance
• A competitive salary commensurate to your experience and qualifications
• Medical insurance
To apply please email your CV to Hr@gemsacademyalex.com / firstname.lastname@example.org ,