I Can Read Vietnam seeking full-time teachers for our Ho Chi Minh City learning centres.
We are currently seeking native English speaking teachers with Bachelor's Degrees to join our teaching team in Ho Chi Minh City in June and July 2017.
- Full training for I Can Read Literacy Specialist Certificate and profession development programmes.
- Attractive salary per month plus bonus
- Up to 30 teaching hours per week
- 5 day work week with 2 days off each week
-10 – 12 students per class with Vietnamese assistant provided
- 1-year multiple entry visa provided upon completion of probationary period
- Co-paid medical insurance available
- 2 months’ bonus and return flight home provided at end of 2-year contract
- Native English Speaker
-Bachelor’s degree and a recognised teaching certificate (CELTA, TEFL, etc.).
- Have at least 1 year of experience teaching English as a foreign language.
- Adaptability to our unique approach to teaching literacy
I Can Read is a literacy-based English teaching organisation active in 8 countries worldwide, and is currently growing rapidly in Vietnam. Our unique, specially-developed system helps students develop the literary independence necessary to achieve excellence in all four skill areas. Teachers receive huge satisfaction from seeing the rapid improvement in their students' abilities, and enjoy using a system that is scientifically proven to work. Fully paid training in our methodology will be provided, as will a continual focus on your professional development. Our students tend to be between 2.5 and 15 years old, so experience teaching young learners (especially very young learners) is desirable. Our lessons are held on weekday evenings and weekends, though the amount of teaching hours available varies depending on the centre.
If you meet our criteria and are interested in applying please send the following;
- Current CV/resume
- Cover Letter
- A recent Photo.
- Scanned copy of your bachelor's degree and relevant documents
Please note that due to the anticipated level of interest in these roles, we regret that we will only make contact with those applicants we wish to interview.
For more information about I Can Read, please refer to our website, www.icanread.asia