Native English Teacher Needed - NO experience required - Indonesia
- Explore the amazing Indonesian island city with multiple culture and unique cuisine.
- Have great time teaching with the motivated Indonesian students and saving money by the low cost of living.
Lifestyle in Yogyakarta
- Friendly local citizen. Indonesian are extremely polite and hungry for knowledge, they’ll approach you to talk first.
- You’d love the traditional activities of the local people on special occasion.
- This is also a safety city for woman.
- You don’t have to spend much on eating, housing and travelling beacause of the Reasonable cost of living.
- Solo (also called Surakarta) is a medium sized town in Central Java, about 2 hours east of Yogyakarta, with a population of half a million. Solo has long been an important economic center in the region and traditional markets still attract buyers from around the island. Solo has seen a healthy pace of development and modernization in the past decade with the construction of civic and commercial buildings and the steady expansion of its city limits.
Salary & Benefit
- Our teachers are paid in local currency.
- Salaries for teachers range from Rp 8,000,000 to 11,000,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
- These salaries afford a very good standard of living in Solo and moderate spenders should be able to save at least half their salary.
- Teachers do not need to pay rent
- Low tax
- From native speaking countries with clear English accent ( The USA, The UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand)
- Holding teaching certificate: - TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
- Bachelor Degree/or above (Education and Language degrees given top priority) preferred.
- At least 1 year of Teaching Experience Preferred
- We highly appreciate couples or fresh graduates from Universities.
- Loving kids, energetic, caring should be the word to describe yourself.
- 40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday
- Teachers are required to spend time planning lessons, attending teacher development workshops and weekly meetings, and grading tests.
- Class size: 12 students/ class
How to Apply
- Please send your CV and attach a photo of your degree & teaching certificate to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please provide us your phone number and your country code so we can call you as soon as we receive your application
- We will be interviewing you via Skype, please provide your Skype ID
Contact Skype: live:vivianhopevn
- Please also kindly include the link to the job that you applied for in your email application
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved