Si Thammarat Suksa School (EPAMC), in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand is currently looking for 2 new teachers to start in Immediately. If you’re not available to start right away, please contact us about October openings! email@example.com
We are now hiring for the following positions:
-Gr. 7-12 Regular Program English Teacher = 20 periods per week working with regular program students in the "normal" Thai programme.
-“Boribon” (Nursery) and K1 (Preschool) (age 2-4) These positions require female teachers that LOVE young children…Teachers take care of the children and teach basic life skills, motor skills, dance, and basic art. You must be a team player. We have excellent Thai teachers that will be in the class with you as well as foreign Lead Teachers who will support you. Teachers spend about 9 hours (18-30 minute periods) per week teaching. Female Native English Speaking Teachers (NEST) ONLY
Please see our website www.epamc.com/recruitment or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the positions
- Teaching 18-20 lessons per week (30-minute lessons in kindergarten; 50-minute lessons in Regular Program)
- Perform weekly duties (such as playground monitor)
- Teachers work 7:30 am to 4:10 pm Monday-Friday to plan lessons and monitor students’ progress; their may also be occasional activities on Saturdays
- Report student progress and needs to parents and administrators
- Attending in-service training
- -Passport from USA, CAN, AUS, NZ, UK, SA
- -Age 20-55
- -Bachelor’s degree in any field
- -Background check (for visa purposes)
- -SA Nationals will need a TOEIC test result (for visa purposes)
- -Adaptability and a fun loving attitude
- -Experience and teaching certifications preferred but not required
- Starting salary 30,000-35,000 Thai baht per month (based on qualifications and experience) with yearly raises.
- Optional airfare reimbursement after completion of contract (teachers may choose 2,000 THB per month extra salary instead)
- Medical/dental/prescription drug insurance
- Yearly bonus (26,000THB)
- Free buffet Lunch provided at school
- 5-6 weeks paid holidays during the first year (10-12 weeks if you renew for a second year)
- Wifi and air-conditioning in classrooms and staffrooms
- School computers and projectors for use
- In house training programs
- Assistance getting settled in Thailand/Nakhon
- Visa/work permit assistance
All applications should be send to email@example.com
Please include as many of the following as possible when applying:
- Cover letter stating why you would make a great member of our team.
- Full resume or CV
- Email addresses for 3 professional referees and 1 personal referee, preferably a close family member.
- Scan of your passport information page and a recent photo.
- Scans of your bachelor’s degree and transcripts (for VISA/Work Permit purposes).
- Any relevant teaching qualifications (not required but helpful)
- Police Check Certificate (if you have it; if not we can get it done later)
Visit www.epamc.com/recruitment or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information