SINE Education is a leading provider of English communication programs to government secondary schools across Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
We will have 174 teachers this academic year.
We are now recruiting teachers to start as soon as possible. We have positions in government schools in several provinces as more schools decide to use the SINE programs. The following are some examples of the locations:
Saraburi – 15 minutes away from the city. Easy access to Bangkok and Korat for weekend breaks – 1 vacancy 15 minutes from city.
Buriram – two places just half an hour from Buriram city. Ideal location for football fans who would like to follow Thailand’s premier club. Also, one place in Nongki, close to Korat.
Samut Sakhon – less than an hour from Bangkok this is a very popular day trip destination. Very handy for weekend trips to the beaches of Cha Am and Hua Hin. Start 1st July.
Udon Thani – two vacancies less than an hour from Udon city.
Bangkok – Bang Kunthien. One place here in this new partner school.
At SINE we are not looking for years of experience but rather a positive attitude and desire to develop as a teacher. SINE provides full training for new teachers at the beginning of May, so even inexperienced teachers feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. SINE teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators, academic management team, and work permit / visa and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We know how important English is for Thai students and we try to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
• Full-time English conversation teachers
• Starting salary 33,000THB pcm and a cost of living allowance if in Bangkok
• 10-month contract including (at least) 14 days’ paid holiday in October and all Thai public holidays paid
• Completion of contract bonus of up to 20,000THB
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Work permit and visa processed and paid for on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• BUPA health insurance
• Full training and support
• All teaching PowerPoints and Lesson Scripts provide by SINE
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Ireland.
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• TEFL qualification preferred
• Aged 58 or under
If you meet the requirements, please send your resume and cover letter plus scans of your
degree certificate and passport to email@example.com.
After training in Bangkok, we will take you to your teaching location and help you find suitable accommodation near your school. All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated. You will be teaching Monday to Friday but will have plenty of time at the weekends to explore the local area. You will receive regular visits from the SINE management, academic and admin teams to provide you with on-going support.