The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia's national oil company is currently conducting in person interviews in the United States for teaching positions in their international schools starting in August, 2017.
Salary: USD $78,000 to USD $114,000 per year; Tax Free
Location: Saudi Arabia - Various Locations
Age of Students: High School
Benefits: Free Round Trip Airfare; Medical Insurance
Candidate Requirements (Please note - successful applicants must meet all criteria below - eligible candidates will be responded to within 2 business days)
- Male Teachers Only
- American and Canadian citizens only
- Degree in Education, Applied Linguistics, English, or English Literature or a modern language w/CELTA or TESOL (Teaching certification/license NOT required)
- CELTA, DELTA or TESOL Certification (preferred)
- 4 years full time teaching experience, post degree
- 55 years old or younger (visa regulation)
- Able to attend in person interview in United States July
Interested? Send your resume and a scan of the information page of your passport along with any other relevant documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention "Saudi Jobs" in your subject line. Position closes on June 15th at 5pm (PST).