Moscow, Russia: Child Development Specialist in a Russian public school with the pedagogical support of the CREF
CREF is an English language school located within walking distance of the Kremlin. It has been providing lessons to both corporate and private clients (children and adults) for more than 25 years. (http://www.cref.ru )
We currently require the following additional native teacher:
- Child Development Specialist in a Russian public school with the full pedagogical support of the CREF • To teach Cambridge-based English language courses for children and teenagers in a Russian public school specializing in Foreign Languages with the full pedagogical support of the CREF team.
Individuals or groups of up to fifteen.
Groups are divided into 6-8yrs, 9-11yrs and 12–16yrs
Full range of levels from Beginner to Advanced.
All lessons will be given at the public school and the teacher will be involved in the teaching team of the school.
Full pedagogical support (curriculum, training, resources) of the CREF team.
Contracts are for a period of 10 months from September 2017 until June 2018.
Full time contract – 80/90 hours of teaching per month:
- Teachers receive a guaranteed minimum salary of 80 000 RUR per month AFTER TAX (for 80 hours), with the possibility that overtime pay will increase it to 100 000 RUR.
- Accommodation can be provided by CREF
- Free Russian lessons twice a week. Russian courses taught by experienced and certified native Russian teachers.
- Teacher will be required to work up to an absolute maximum of 80 astronomic hours a month. All hours over 80 per month are paid as overtime in addition to the guaranteed salary.
- Full (working) visa support with costs fully refundable. No visa runs required!
- One-off flight reimbursement. Reimbursement is paid half at the start of the contract and half thereafter.
- Healthcare coverage
- 24 days of paid holiday, in addition to Russian state holidays
- A high degree of proficiency in the English language
- A recognized University diploma, which the candidate will need to have officially apostilled by their home government
- Strong experience of working with children from 6 years old up to teenagers (up to 16 years old) in individual and group classes
- A strong ability to work in a team, but autonomous
- Ability to be a project leader
- The candidate must have been born a native English speaker – citizenship only is not sufficient
- The candidate must hold a valid passport with 6 blank pages and a minimum of 2 years duration remaining.
- The candidate must demonstrate a blank criminal record
Be available to answer additional questions and be prepared to have an interview via Skype. Please submit your CV/Resume for consideration to the Director of Studies at CREF, Mr. Simon Gilmer via e-mail on: email@example.com