Wall Street English Vietnam:
Students at Wall Street English Vietnam are all adults, allowing student and teacher to have meaningful conversations and interactions. Core class size is an average of 4, further supporting the interactive and natural nature of our method, with the added bonus of leaving behind classroom management challenges.
We provide teaching materials for the majority of our classes meaning planning time is kept to a minimum. There are also slightly larger classes which will allow you to really let your creative juices flow!
Wall Street English is a world class company and member of the Pearson global family. We have been in Vietnam for just a few years but have already established ourselves well, with six bustling centres and more opening soon. Each centre is a well-equipped, open and light space that encourages our students to feel comfortable in the immersive English environment we create.
Due to the large volume of candidates, only those who meet or exceed the requirements listed below will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Wall Street English Vietnam – We look forward to hearing from you!
To maintain the high standards and considerable reputation among private language centres in Vietnam, Wall Street English has the following requirements for teachers:
• Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university from one of the seven countries listed above
• CELTA/Trinity certification conducted in-house or an MA in TESOL are strongly preferred, other equivalent TEFL certifications may also be considered
• A criminal record check from a national database from your country of citizenship dated within the last 6 months (Vietnamese immigration policy)
• Professionalism and dynamism, with a passion for teaching and a commitment to real English education
At Wall Street English we offer our teachers:
• A competitive, fixed monthly salary
• A one month completion bonus paid at the end of a year's teaching contract
• 21 days paid annual leave and Vietnamese national holidays
• Visa, work permits, health check and notarising of documents organised and paid for
• Two fixed consecutive days off each week
• Annual performance-based pay increase
• Good quality health insurance
• Full-training and on-going professional development
• Free Vietnamese language lessons
• Assistance setting up a Vietnamese bank account
• Bonuses for student and staff referrals
• Welcome pack & continued support
For international hires:
• Single economy flight ticket reimbursed on completion of contract
• Five nights hotel accommodation on arrival and support finding accommodation
• Airport pick up
• Spending money to cover transportation and food costs for your first week
Additional benefits provided:
• World-class facilities and teaching resources
• Dedicated academic management team support
• Opportunities for promotion, career development and local or international transfers
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org