English native level teachers for academic year 2017-2018 in Toledo
We are looking for a professional, motivated, reliable and committed English Teachers willing to teach children and adults.
The position involves teaching English to children (age range from 4 to 18) and general English to adults, in groups, one-to-one or company classes.
Toledo is located in the center of Spain, only 70 km south from Madrid. For more information visit: http://www.toledo-turismo.com/
• Competitive salary above national pay scales. Details on application
• 24 teaching/hours per week (Monday to Friday)
• Full Social Security cover paid
• Paid holidays: 1 week at Easter and local and national holidays are fully paid
• Help with finding accommodation.
• Help will also be given with opening bank accounts and organising social security and tax numbers
We have a supportive work environment which includes internal training before teaching and ongoing training sessions throughout the academic year.
• Native English speaker level of competence
• Have a University Degree
• Have a 120 hour TEFL/CELTA certificate
• At least one year’s experience
• Experience of teaching Cambridge and Trinity exams would be an advantage
• EU passport
However, applicants who don’t meet any of these requirements may also be considered.
Please send your CV with photo and a cover letter to: email@example.com